Sunday, January 19, 2014

Share Some Style

Hi everyone!

I am excited to announce that I'm starting to offer one-on-one personal styling sessions! Now, I can help you look amazing and develop your own personal style.

Here's how it works: go to my profile on Share Some Style and click “Get Styled”. You’ll tell me a bit about your style goals, I’ll respond with answers to your questions and some outfit inspiration, and then we’ll set up a time for a “closet audit”.

We'll meet at your home (if you're in the Salt lake City area) or online through video chat. I'll go through your wardrobe piece-by-piece, and help you create all-new looks by mixing and matching your current clothes.

We can also go on shopping trips together to shop for the items needed!

Come stop by and see what inspires me!



Hope you have had a fabulous Sunday!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016