Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Spotlight Weekly: Sweaters


I am so honored and excited to be teaming up with these fabulous ladies today and co-hosting Spotlight Weekly! Jacqueline from Stylin' in St. Louis & Elle from Living in Color Style are among my daily blog reads! They always provide me with so much inspiration! We are also all teachers! I have loved the opportunity of becoming friends with Jacqueline and Elle. Thank you both for letting me co-host with you!!

Check out both of their blogs for their amazing sweater looks!



Top: J.Crew (similar on sale!) || Jeans: Target (Boyfriend style: On sale-recent) || Necklace: J.Crew Factory (similar-different color)|| Shoes: Chinese Laundry via T.J. Max || Sunglasses: Karen Walker inspired via Amazon

There are just those days when you want to feel comfortable. I have a hard time wearing sweats when I go out places so this is a perfect alternative! These boyfriend jeans are seriously one of my favorite pants in my closet. They were on sale at Target for only $17! How amazing is that? Perfect price for some amazing jeans. My next step is to distress them a little bit! Once I feel confident in my ability to do so I will try it. What is your favorite look to wear when you want to feel comfortable?!

Have a fabulous Halloween& thanks for linking up!!

P.S. I am guest posting on My Greatest Hits and am also being featured on Three-fer Thursday!! Its a busy day but I am so excited! Be sure to check out these posts!

Xo,


16 comments :

  1. I love sweaters. That's why I'm linking up twice :)

    Rebecca {at} Preppy Panache

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad your linking up! Sweaters are always a great to go :)

      Delete
  2. I think the color of your shirt is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! It is one of my favorites this fall :)

      Delete
  3. I am loving the color of your sweater! Can't believe your jeans were only $17. What a great find!!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so excited about the find!! I wear them all the time :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful looks.

    Happy Halloween!
    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ladies are definitely looking sharp - Hopped over from Katherine's Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I'm visiting from Agi @ Vodka Infused Lemonade's linkup today! This outfit looks so comfy, I can see why it is one of your go-to's! My favorite comfy outfit is basically the same- boyfriend jeans, flats, and a supersoft tee or sweater! =)

    http://www.avecamber.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/avecamber


    I hope you are having a great week!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber!! Its always an outfit you can feel confident & comfy in :) Xo

      Delete
  7. Beautiful blog - new follower! Hope you'll check out my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Londyn! I will be checking out your blog :)

      Delete
  8. Kahana,

    You're just absolutely gorgeous as always, and I'm loving your relaxed look! The sweater is the most perfect color! Your style is impeccable.. no wonder all of these wonderful bloggers want to collaborate with you ;) thanks again for co-hosting! You're an absolute doll!

    xoxo,
    Elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Elle! You are too sweet. I have loved co-hosting and would love to collaborate with you again!! Thank you again!

      Xo

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016