Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Fall Neon with White Coat Wardrobe!


I am so excited to be collaborating with Steph of White Coat Wardrobe! She has been a must read blog for me since I started my blog! She always has the cutest, put together looks! Don't you love her neon look for fall?! It is the perfect look that can be created from anyone's wardrobe! Follow her to check out more great looks from a not only an amazing stylist but a hardworking physicians assistant! (most fashionable physicians assistant I know :) )





Top: J.Crew (love this + on sale!) || Skirt: J.Crew (craving this) || Shoes: Chinese Laundry via T.J. Max || Watch: Fossil || Sunglasses: Karen Walker inspired via Amazon

You all know me and my love for pattern mixing! I was also able to combine some color blocking in there for my second look on transitioning neon colors into fall! Don't be afraid to go bold. I love these fall months and all the beautiful colors. Even though I love grey, black, and navy, I have to be able to spice things up sometimes!! What do you think?! 

Have a fabulous Wednesday! Don't forget to stop by and follow Steph at White Coat Wardrobe!!

Xo, 


3 comments :

  1. sweet outfit! love your neon textured skirt and nude flats! <3

    Check out my latest post at the AX Paris party! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love neon for fall! This is such a fun mix of print and color!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt, it's so pretty!
    I'm visiting from the WIWW linkup!
    Kitty & Buck

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016