Monday, January 20, 2014

New year, New body

I love exercise! I will be the first to say its the most amazing release of stress and just lets you focus on yourself and how you feel. To watch your body change, increase your endurance, and last throughout workouts is the best reward. You have so much more energy and you just feel good cause you look good! This past year I haven't been the best at exercising. It has always been on and off! First I started student teaching, then a busy summer full of vacations (not complaining :) ) , a new job teaching full time and boom! There goes my time. I love when I am able to exercise in the morning but with having to get up at 5:45 anyways to shower for work is early enough for me. I am not a great morning person!

Now that it is a new year, I have made a resolution for a new body! Now I love my body, don't get me wrong, however there is so much I want to improve! Exercise isn't always easy though without goals. You can easily start and not finish! It's a life time habit that you have to constantly work at.

My husband and I have started going to the gym at night together! It makes it more fun when we get to go together!

Here are some motivators!
- Gym pass
- Body changes (toning, firming, seeing abs!)
- Stronger
- More energy
-Husband that works out with me!
- New exercise clothes!


That last one is what I am going to focus on. Who doesn't love cute gym gear? That can be motivation enough! My husband bought me new Nike running shoes last Christmas and they still are a motivator! (Love cute running shoes!) Below are some of my favorite exercise pieces that I have my eye one. Talk about motivators.

Have a wonderful Monday! 
More outfit posts coming this week!!

Xo, 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016