Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Winter sun..




J.Crew Top || J.Crew Factory tee || American Eagle Jeans (old, wanting these) || Fossil Watch || Nordstroms Bracelet|| Dooney & Bourke purse (old, craving this) || Steve Madden Meter Booties



It's Wednesday!! Happy Hump day! So happy that its even closer to the weekend.. I want another day to sleep in! I hope all your weeks are going fabulous! Today I am wearing a version of a look I wore to one of my family Christmas parties. I wore a different tee underneath but loved this J.Crew tee as well. I love layering in the winter. I scored this Green button up on sale at J.Crew over the holiday sales! One of my favorite steals right now :) I have also made a big decision... I am growing out my bangs! I am weird and can't handle them in the summer so I am starting now! Hopefully they are a decent length when it starts getting warm again!

Have a great day!

Xo,

Linked up with: 



8 comments :

  1. Love the button up with the tee underneath! The colors look pretty fab together. I'm growing my bangs out right now too... we can share in the awkward journey lol

    www.janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so gorgeous Kahana :) That striped top is lovely!!

    www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Look!! Love your jacket!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Pretty look!!!
    XO,
    Ellen
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through Instagram, love your style and excited to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely love that military jacket! Hope you'll join my linkup party, Stylish Tuesday tomorrow!

    xo, Paige
    lifesapartydli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look fabulous as always. Love the military jacket with your colorful tee, such a fun combo! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday.
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016