Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Deals with Groop Dealz!

It is finally Friday! This week has been so crazy busy for me. It was the last week of the semester so getting in all my students grades and finishing out this week was some work! Now I get a 4 day weekend to relax and enjoy. Next week I get all my new classes! I am excited for new students and can now say I made it through my first semester teaching 8th grade health! My husband and I are also going to Nitro Circus tonight in Salt lake! It will be a great start to the weekend.

You might also notice a change with my blog! My amazing friend Candace has been helping me give my blog a face lift! It was majorly needed and I am so happy with it! I have had a weird obsession with the color red for awhile and decided to incorporate it in to the blogs design. Thank you!!!

And for today's deals.. there are literally so many! If you have children you need to head on over to groopdealz... like now! And today use the code SAVE15 and save an extra 15% off your order! Now you really need to head on over!


1|2|3

Lets just say I am having a major pillow moment. I love decorative pillows especially now that my husband and I our in our own condo! Its so fun to decorate or to dream about how I could someday in my own home. Pillows are a fun accent to spice up any room! I love the aztec looking prints and think that they would be perfect in a child's room.. (just a few years away... haha) Click on the links above to find these amazing pillows! They are all under $7!!


Necklaces are a perfect way to make a statement. I love this start burst necklace because its unique and I haven't seen it before! Its only $4.99 which is a great price for such a statement. Find this deal here!


And finally beanies! This one is so cute and I am obsessed with this color. These are almost a necessity here in Utah because of how old it can be! Why not add it to your list of layering :) Find this deal here for $4.99 and choose from 5 different colors!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 
If you haven't checked out my #30daycloset remix challenge on Instagram, here is a little preview! Follow along at @kahanaora





Xo, Kahana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016