Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Time Flies...


I cannot believe it has been 3 months since we were married! Time really flies by so fast. Its crazy to think about how much that has happened even in these three months. I'm lucky that I get to be with this amazing man forever! (Our Hawaii countdown... 44 days!!!)

Last night (sort of in celebration) we had tickets to go to the Jazz game!!! Thanks Becky :) We had so much fun! To be honest..... this was kinda my first Jazz game! I think I had gone once when I was little, but not for a really long time- that I can even remember. I was teaching at school when Zack sent me the excited text about us having tickets! We have been wanting to go for a very long time. In preparation we went and bought my very own jersey. Love it! Had to choose Hayward... just had to :). Zack kept saying I had a crush on him but to be honest... he was one of the only players that I really knew the name of, plus he is really good! Our seats were way close to the court in the lower bowl. I kinda felt sort of famous. (ha-ha) The spirit at Energy Solutions was crazy! People are so into the games and really love their team. It was fun watching up close and being able to see all the plays. I don't think I have ever been so into a basketball game before. Cant wait until we get to go again!!


#20 Hayward & #15 Favors


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016