Monday, April 15, 2013

A Month of Countdowns...


This month has definitely  been full of countdowns! For the past 3 months I have been student teaching 8th grade at Indian Hills Middle school in Sandy. I have Loved it! Its so crazy to me that I am almost done... 1 more day! Its bitter sweet for me. So much work has been put into this semester and teaching but it has shown me how much I like love what I do. 

9 days: Nine more days until my family gets here! They moved in January to Arizona right after my wedding. Needless to say January was a crazy month. I miss them  and cant wait to see them!

10 days:  GRADUATION!!! I cant tell you how much work has been put into getting to this point. This past year school has not been easy.... not at all! However, I think I have learned more about myself in the past year than ever before. 

Yay!!!!!

14 days:  Birthday!  I feel like I am getting so old, but I am only turning 22! I am a huge birthday person and love celebrating them. Its a day all about you! Who doesn't love that?

28 Days: Emily & Stephens Wedding! I love these two and they are adorable. They will have the most beautiful wedding and I am excited to be apart of it! (best friends weddings are the best!) Plus they have the best photographer Jordan!!! We loved having her as our photographer!
Follow this link to see her photos! Jordan P Photography


 
And for the last countdown I have right now.... 
 
32 Days: Hawaii!!!!! Zack & I finally get to take our longer honeymoon! He has never been and I cant wait to show him a place that I love.
                                                          
 Weekend Fun
I am so exited for everything on this countdown! It makes life so much more fun when you have things to look forward to, and so many good things! This weekend was also a much needed time for relaxing. The best part was Zack had work off on Saturday! This meant that we could actually plan to do some things during the day. (and Friday we could stay up later! -- I know.. we are already old!) Friday night we went and saw the movie 42. I am going to be bold enough to say that it was  the best movie I have seen in awhile. Everyone needs to see it! We even went to the dollar store and purchased our candy for the movie.... (yeah we are obsessed with candy, movie theater popcorn, & of course our drink!)


This was what I decided to wear for this date night. Its always fun getting ready to go out. (don't mind the mess of a bedroom)
 
Top: J.Crew Factory (another great Red number here) Jeans: AE (old), Shoes: F21 (old), Watch: Fossil, Bracelets: Thrifted, Urban Outfitters (old) but loving this one! Necklace: Anthropologie (old)


 Saturday we got to enjoy our Pass of all Passes! (great investment!) We wanted to go Mini golfing however the weather disagreed with us and started to rain. Then Zack had a great idea to go to an indoor mini golf! We discovered Planet Play. For just a $1 we were able to do unlimited mini golf, laser tag, and go carts! Our friends Jenny and Calum joined us and we had a blast! (tons of children running around... but still a good time!) We ended Saturday with another movie with friends: Incredible Burt Wonderstone. Funny movie but I would have to say 42 was my favorite!



 Hope you all have a great Monday!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016