Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Birthday Wishlist




A while ago my husband asked me to put together a "birthday wishlist" so he had an idea of what to get me! I also love surprises so he didn't want me to know exactly what he was going to get. I'm excited to see what he picks from my "wish list"!! I thought I would share some of the items on my list!
 
Steve Madden Wesley Booties 
I know I know.... its almost summer! But these are the perfect transition boots for all seasons! (I'm thinking year round wearing!)
Vintage cotton V-neck tee
J.Crew Vintage Cotton V-neck Tee's (my favorite tee ever)

No. 2 pencil skirt in neon tweed

No. 2 Pencil Skirts (The best pencil skirt I have ever owned!)

Liberty perfect shirt in Amy Hurrel floral

I adore the Liberty perfect shirt in floral! Perfect for spring


Loved these sandals from Urban Outfitters!




Stripe cotton-silk popover

Dying over this pink J.Crew number!  







Factory neon stone and crystal necklace
Cant forget some jewelry.. loving the neon necklace!

Making this list was a lot of fun! I haven't had a ton of time this semester to really look or go shopping.. (which is probably also a good thing!) Last day of student teaching today... such a weird feeling! No lessons to plan for tomorrow.. onto continuing the job hunt! Wish me luck.

For all of those with family members in Boston, participants in the Boston marathon, or for all those affected we are praying for you! My heart goes out to all of the victims and their families.
 

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016