Friday, April 19, 2013

Its almost time!

I cant believe I am finally done with all my classes! Graduation is less than a week away (6 days!) and I couldn't be more happy. Zack and I went to pick up my cap and gown yesterday. Sooo crazy! Such a great feeling to finally be done. We had to document it!


After picking up all my graduation things, Zack's phone stopped working! With no "genius bar" appointments at Fashion Place Mall, we had to take a trip down to City Creek. (not complaining, I love that mall!) After some time at the apple store, we were walking back to our car. To get back we had to go by J.Crew...... we all know I cant just walk by and not go in. Before I even said anything Zack asked, "Do you want to go in?" hahah he knows me to well. Everything is always just beautiful in the store! Even just going in makes me happy. While browsing we found some things we both loved. (Ill be posting these birthday surprises later!) Needless to say we didn't walk out empty handed. Couldn't say no!! But has everyone looked at May's Style Guide? I'm pretty sure I am obsessed with the neon/lime green craze going on. What do you think?


One of my favorite pages....
After a long day, we finally were able to come home and relax. This of course involved Modern Family. We have now bought all the seasons out I believe! Always makes me laugh and helps me relax a little bit! 

 Job interview today.. Wish me luck!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016