Sunday, April 28, 2013

Graduation & weekend fun!

Best weekend ever! I think that is the best way I could describe it. It actually started at the beginning of the week when my mom came into town. We were able to go to lunch and shopping to celebrate both of our birthdays. My family hasn't been home for about four months and finally was coming back to visit! My dad and brothers came in on Thursday morning. It was so good to catch up and spend time with them. Thursday came and it was time for one of the biggest events, Graduation! It hadn't really hit me I was done until that night at commencement. When they finally said, "you are now graduates of UVU, you can move your tassels to the left!!" I am done!!! It was one of the best feelings ever I am pretty sure to hear those words. After graduation we went to Texas Road House. All I was craving was those rolls that they serve you. They are amazing! I was more than satisfied.

Friday was the convocations where I actually walked to get my diploma. It was an early morning because it was at 8 a.m., however, after that last ceremony I was done. I think I was driving Zack nuts as we were driving to the ceremony because we were almost late. I am the worst back seat driver and this just increased it. I felt way bad but luckily we made it in time!  After the convocation we took some pictures and then it was breakfast at Mimi's. Mm Such good breakfast! Later that day, Zack took me to get a pedicure :) Best husband award! He spoils me. After we went and got some hot dogs and played with our new Frisbee at the park. Friday was also a sad day. We had to put our cat Thomas down... we have had him for over 10 years! He was getting really old and it was his time to go. The vet told my dad he would be in cat heaven. We had a little burial for him that night! It made us all feel a little better!

 Saturday consisted of sleeping in, waking up to do some yard work, then one of my best friends Emily's wedding shower! I love weddings and am so excited for this one. Forgive me for the picture overload but I loved all of them way to much. Sadly my family had to head back to Arizona Saturday night... cant wait until they come back!














Hope you have all had a wonderful weekend!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016