Friday, January 20, 2017

Hands free mama is a happy mama!



Is anyone else ready for spring weather? I am the type of person who after Christmas is over the snow! I love it for the holiday season and then it becomes annoying! Plus its just freezing!!! I love being outside and its just so much harder in the winter. I guess only a few months away but I am counting down! 

To bring some happiness to these gloomy days, I am going to introduce one of my favorite new diaper bags! If you have kids, you know that you always need as many free hands as you can get! Its hard to carry a bag that limits that ability. 





When I found Vauva diaper bags it was a no brainer that I NEEDED one! I love bags that are simple and functional, yet stylish. This bag combines all three! It even has gold hardware. We all know I am obsessed with gold! Its really light and easy to carry when chasing around my energetic toddler. Man, can I say he is so busy lately?




I am also huge on supporting local, small businesses! Vauva is local to Utah! We have so many boss babes here who are creating their mark on the world through hard work and brilliant ideas! I love being able to support them and their companies! I am excited to be giving away a bag exactly like this one on my instagram tonight! The giveaway will last the weekend and will be announced Monday morning! What a great way to get your Monday started right?!

Head on over to my Instagram! @kahanaora 

Have a fabulous weekend! xx

6 comments :

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016