Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter pastels..








 J.crew Factory Top (sold out, loving this & this) || ASOS Skirt || Sole Society Heels || J.Crew Factory Necklace|| Fossil Watch

Its almost Easter! Let me just tell you I have had this skirt sitting in my closet waiting for Easter for about a month in a half! (yes I plan early! I already have my husbands outfit to!) As soon as I saw this on ASOS I fell in love. I am obsessed with this color and the sheer strip at the bottom! It makes it unique and so fun. I can't wait to wear this look on Sunday! I also have to say that I bought the Hello tee from J.Crew so when I saw the Kiss tee I bought it immediately. I love both tees (even though they are basically the same but so cute!) What is your Easter look?!

Xo,
Kahana

12 comments :

  1. ohhhhhh that skirt is so delicate! In love with your shoes as well! What shopping center is that? It reminds me of one my family used to go to when I was younger close to Newport

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove that skirt! It's so fun and perfect for easter :)

    www.janelleinreallife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving this skirt! It is so fun for Easter!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your skirt!!! That is too darn cute!!! Love that you dressed it down with a cute t-shirt as well.
    ~Angela
    www.prettyinherpearls.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is on point with the trends yet retains a classic feel. And I love the hairstyle! Very pretty. <3

    -Nathy @ Earnestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your skirt, really your whole outfit is AMAZING!! It's a great fun & casual outfit for the spring!

    I found your blog via Style Elixir's Fab Favorites Link Up!
    Emily
    somethinggoldsomethingblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with that skirt and those heels! Perfect shade of minty green :)

    xo, Liz
    {What Dress Code?}

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this whole outfit! That skirt is just gorgeous. Stopping by from Trend Spin.

    Kimberly
    Mascaramelodies.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this skirt! And I want all the ASOS skirts from this season, seriously- especially their midi selection. Great look :)

    www.portcityprescription.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful skirt! Love that it's from ASOS too!! Stopping by from the link up - totally in love with your style!!

    Jenna from Visions of Vogue

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing! I love this skirt paired with the graphic T; great look! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016