Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Cooking with Hello Fresh


Life gets so busy and for me its hard to always have dinner prepared! With working full time away from the home and not getting home until around 4:30 every day, it can be challenging. I have to meal plan really well in order to successfully make healthy dinners throughout the week. When I first heard about Hello Fresh, I was so excited about the concept! 

They deliver fresh ingredients right to your door for delicious meals! They even send instructions with photos for exactly what you need to do to prepare. Every meal we tried was absolutely delicious. I am NOT just saying that! I have been on the hunt for something like Hello Fresh because of how busy I am. I need some relief during the week and a feeling of being organized when I get home. Not only are the ingredients fresh, but everything that you need for each meal is included in the boxes they deliver. So long searching or forgetting something in the recipe you are making! I swear I do that at least twice a week with meals I make after grocery shopping! 










I have to admit, the day my box was delivered, we had my sister in laws celebration of life because she had passed away the weekend before. We weren't going to be home so I had my husband set the box in the garage because I thought it would be cold enough. For most of the ingredients, it was just fine in their until I could put it in the fridge the next day! Unfortunately, all the meat went bad! I was so sad! They do pack it really well with big Ice packs at the bottom, however I would suggest you remove all the meat and put it right in the fridge or freezer depending on when you are going to use it! Then you don't have to go to the grocery store like I did for more meat! 





I highly recommend Hello Fresh to anyone who wants to try it. It was so easy to follow the instructions to prepare the foods. It was really, so yummy! Its such a stress reliever knowing that I have dinners ready to prepare. This also helps keep me on budget because I am not spending all this money trying to get all the ingredients for the foods! We are able to eat a variety of meals throughout our week. This makes it exciting and not boring!! If you would like to try it, use this code KAHANA30 for $30 off your first box!! You will LOVE them!! 

Now I have to go take care of a sick little boy! 

Have a wonderful Tuesday

xx

13 comments :

  1. This looks delicious! Since reading this I am now planning on getting my first box! Can't wait! Also love the dress xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will LOVE it!! Im not even kidding. They have delicious meals!

      Delete
  2. I SOO want to try this, sounds so convenient!

    xo,
    Kris
    www.withlovefromkris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, try it!! You will love it. Makes life so much easier!

      Delete
  3. First of all, your jumper is adorable. Second, I love this, it looks delish.

    xo, Lauryn
    Lauryncakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your so sweet! That means a lot coming from you! I'm still dreaming of this meal, it was so yummy!

      Delete
  4. I love hello Fresh! Such a great idea! & love these photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! Your so nice. Aren't they so yummy?!

      Delete
  5. This is my kind of cooking! It looks so good!

    Life is Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kind of cooking all the way!! It was so good!

      Delete
  6. That looks so delicious. How do you like this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so great! Will definitely be looking in to them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016