For the Husband:1. Dazi Tie: Just like with the socks, Zack loves a good tie! We love Dazi ties. They have so many patterns that any guy would love to wear!
2. A funny book: Everyone loves a good coffee table, no brainer book that makes you laugh! This one is hilarious!
3. Arvo Watch: We love Arvo watches at our house! Trust me, you need one!
4. Cool Socks: If your husband is like mine, he loves a good pair of socks. Not just white ones though! He loves cool designs and colors. I found these Stance socks at Ross!
For the little guy:1. The Posh Plum Hat: This hat is soo cozy and warm! Plus isn't it so cute?! We cant take it off over here!
2. Freshly Picked Moccs: My husband would say, obsessed much? They answer is yes! They are our favorite pair of shoes for mav. He loves, loves his moccs!
3. Emma and Kayd: Bananda bibs are the perfect gift for littles. I don't know about your baby, but mine spills everything! These are such a good price and so cute you cant pass them up!
4. Socks: Doesn't it feel like you loose at least one sock every day? I can never buy enough socks!! Gap has such cute styles and prints for boys!
For the Wife:
I made my husband do mine this year! Im excited to see what he comes up with :) However, here are some things that I love that would work great for stockings!
1. Water bottle: Not just any water bottle, one that I can put fruit in to bring some fun into drinking water!
2. Warm Socks: Im like my son, I loose socks! These are always a good idea for me! Especially warm, fuzzy socks :)
3. Cute soap bottle: I don't know what it is, but I love soap dispensers! Especially cute ones. This one is from TJ Max!
4. The Dainty Pair: These necklaces are my absolute favorite! They are so simple and minimalistic. Since having mav, its about the only jewelry I wear! You NEED these in your life :)
I hope you are having a fabulous holiday season. So happy because today is the last day of school before Christmas Break!! As a teacher, you need a break! Cant wait to spend more time with my family!