1. Brown wrapping paper and gift bags: Dollar Tree
2. Paint: I used a window paint marker from the dollar store! It worked like a charm. That way I didn't even need to buy a paint sponge!
3. String: Target.
4. Tags: Target
5. Brush Bottle trees: Target (only $3 dollars!!!!)
6. Print outs of shapes I wanted: Google - so easy!
7. Printed wrapping paper: TJ Max (I mean who can pass up plaid?!)
8. Tape: Dollar Tree
I think everything was under $20 by the time I was done. So worth it!
Here is how you do it:
First you need to find the shape you want to stencil and print it. I decided to do triangles and a simple christmas tree shape! I ended up not liking how big the triangles were, so I cut the triangle smaller than what originally printed.
Second, go to your local dollar tree store! I'm serious when I say they have amazing selections! Its so worth it to buy the brown packaging paper and brown paper bags. SOOO much cheaper than anywhere else. I also picked up my tape and paint there. As I said above, I used a window paint marker! I wasn't sure if it would work, but it was amazing! It already had the sponge so you didnt need to waste money on a painting sponge.
Third: Grab whatever else you want to add after you stencil and wrap your gift! I love the selection of tags and string at Target. Need I say more? Its literally the best place on this planet! I also picked up some items in their dollar section. Such good bargains!
Last: You stencil! I pre wrapped my gifts before I started painting. I also only stenciled the tops of each gift. I then used the string to tie on the bottle brush trees and cute tags!
I am so excited for Christmas morning to see the excitement on my husband and son's faces! I hope you have an amazing holiday season!