Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas PJ's!





Mavs PJ's: Gap My Pj's: Top (Gap-Sold out), Bottoms
We are so late on this post, however we are so excited to share with you our favorite tradition, Christmas PJ's! Does anyone else do this? I remember every year at my grandmas opening up our PJ's Christmas eve, watching a movie, and eating pizza. So many fond memories!! We got ours at Gap this year! They had so many cute options! I got Mav a few different pairs and my husband Zack some that are wrapped up under the tree for Christmas eve! 

Mav has been so much fun this year. He is beginning to understand and is able to communicate! I can't wait to keep creating traditions for my little family as we go through the holidays. I love seeing the light in his little eyes as he experiences everything to do with the holidays! 

Have a Merry Christmas!! 

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016