Wednesday, November 2, 2016

First Hair Cut












It was time. Mav needed a hair cut! (trim haha) We love how long his hair has gotten. However it was just hanging in his eyes and he had a good mullet going! We went to my sister in law Ashlyn who had been just waiting to get her hands on his hair! He was so calm! He just sat on the chair not really knowing what to think. Towards the end he had a slight melt down because he was so tired. But overall, we survived the first hair cut! With his hair, there are many more to come! I can't believe how old he is getting. I am just trying to enjoy each stage! I know I can't stop him getting older. I just want to cherish all these memories! He sure makes everything more fun!

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016