Monday, October 17, 2016

Witches Night Out

















If you live in Utah, you need to go to Witches Night Out! This is an annual event that Gardner Village does every year. We had never been and wanted to go see what it was all about! We didn't realize how many people would be dressed up! Its such a fun tradition that people go to every year. People come dressed as witches, have fun booths, halloween store set ups, lots of food and food trucks! They had music playing and Mavryk just wanted to dance. He is at the age where he is beginning to be so independent. He wants to do everything himself. (this includes walking around wherever he pleases) This can be hard because we are trying to follow him and not loose him! I don't know how people do it with more than one child. You guys are rock stars!!

For more information on Witches night out, click here!

Hope you all have an amazing week!

xx
Kahana

2 comments :

  1. I remember visiting Gardner's Village as a kid but I don't think I've been there since. I really need to go it's such a beautiful place.
    www.thedancingcowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to go! Its so much fun :) Thanks for stopping by! xx

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016