Monday, October 10, 2016

Pumpkin Patch Traditions






























I love October! It is finally feeling like fall. Every year, we have made it a tradition to go to a pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkins! We go with our friends Aubree and Mike (and now with their little Daxton!). It is so much fun now that we both have little boys. Mavryk loved it this year! He was able to run around, play in the dirt, and loved to throw the pumpkins. I don't think he knew what to do with all the pumpkins surrounding him! I took so many photos, I couldn't narrow them down anymore!

The place we have gone the past two years is Peterson Family Farms! I love that they have such a wide selection of pumpkins. They also have a hayride, big slide for the kids, and a farmers market that is open all year round. Talk about yummy produce! Nothing better than locally grown produce. The apples are the best!

What is your favorite halloween tradition?!

Have a great week!

xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016