Wednesday, June 15, 2016

A year to remember


















Photos: Romina Pastoroni 
Cake: My Mom! (she made my wedding cake to!)

On Saturday June 4th we finally had Mav's first birthday party! I was so excited that my family was in town from Arizona and here to celebrate Mavryk. We even had the party at my grandparents house which was once my child hood home! Lots of happy feelings over here :) Lets start with the morning of.. I put some things off which was bad but it was a busy week! I had my last training for next years school year as well as my grandpas retirement party. I also made the mistake of not ordering balloons ahead of time.. and all I wanted was balloons! So back to morning of the party. We woke up, showered, and got ready to leave. The party was starting at 11:30 so we left at 9:30 to run errands thinking we would have all the time to get done what we needed. I stopped at Zurchers to get balloons and it was an hour wait to get them filled with helium :( I was literally in tears! I didn't have time to have the balloons filled. We ended up running to Walmart for some last min food pick ups and I was able to get some balloons there. I don't know why I was so stressed about everything. In the end it was all about the people who came and the time we were able to spend together celebrating Mavryk! It ended up being so amazing and relaxing. By the time the party was over Mavryk was ready for a nap! A huge thank you to Romina who was amazing and captured these moments for me!
xx
Kahana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016