Friday, June 17, 2016

Fathers Day










Happy (early) Fathers day to the most amazing father! It has been so amazing to watch Zack become a dad. He is so sweet and caring. He is obsessed with Mavryk! They are like two peas in a pod. Mavryk loves when Zack comes home from work. As soon as Zack walks in the door, Mavryk is right there to greet him with a huge smile and a big, mouth open kiss. I love watching them learn and grow together. Zack already teaches him all about the things that he loves to do. 

Zack works so hard for us. He supports us, loves us, listens, and devotes everything he has. He is the most amazing husband. I appreciate everything that he does. Just a day a year isn't enough to celebrate him. Mav and I can't wait to give him our present!

Have a wonderful weekend! 

xx




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016