Saturday, March 12, 2016

Florals..


Have any of you ever had something that you wanted (that idea in your head) but couldn't ever really find it? Well.. I thought that was going to happen with this dress that I pictured! I love maxi dresses, especially for spring and summer! I had ordered a couple off ASOS and they didn't quite fit right. I was so disappointed because I had always had good luck!! (still love ASOS though!) I walked into Ross just for a quick store outing and was searching through the racks of dresses. Then all of the sudden there it was! I quickly head into the dressing room to make sure it fit right. I was in love! (I wore it twice this week.. don't worry once to church then another time to work!) My students said they thought like I looked like princess Leia! Insert crying laughing face. I thought it was hilarious. They said they meant it in the best way possible. I am obsessed with florals and this dress is perfect for spring! 

Hope your having a great weekend!

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016