Monday, November 9, 2015

Family Pictures
















Thanks to Freshly Picked for Mav's cute Moccs! Find them Here.

I love my little family! We took family pictures yesterday with my sisters amazing friend Alashtay. She always takes great pictures and I am so glad I had her capture these of my little family! We haven't done any since Mavryk was just a week old. I wanted some now that he was 6 months to capture his little stubborn personality. He truly lives up to his name Mavryk! For the life of us we couldn't get him to smile. He was such a trooper in the cold but just didn't even want to crack a smile what so ever. Once we got home of course he started smiling and laughing. I was glad we could capture some of his curiosity. He loves dirt, rocks, weeds, and grass! He just is always so interested in the simplest thing. I love that about him! I challenge everyone to find the beauty in something simple that we take for granted every day. He always teaches me amazing lessons!

Have a great Monday!

Kahana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016