Friday, October 30, 2015

Pumpkin Patching it

One thing that I have always wanted to make a tradition for my family is going to a pumpkin patch every year! It is such a fun atmosphere and just is a huge jump into the transition of fall! (who doesn't love fall?!) This year we went to Peterson Family Farms in West Jordan. It was fun to see all the pumpkins everywhere! They have activities for the kids, a huge slide, hay rides, and a big farmers market! I love all the fresh produce they provided.

Now that Mavryk is 6 months, he is so much more aware of everything in his surroundings! He is so drawn to color and big objects. He loves dirt, grass, and now leaves! They all have different feels to them as well as making noise! Its crazy that even with how simple some of these objects are, they are so fascinating to him. I can tell he already has a huge imagination! Hope your Halloween festivities are off to a fun start!!






Thanks for stopping by! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016