Friday, October 23, 2015

Its Been Awhile + 6 months!

Hey everyone! Wow.. time sure does fly. I can't believe how long it has been since I have posted anything! Of course every time this happens my goal is to recommit to posting but then I always fall behind. Life sure has a way of keeping you busy! First off, I can't believe that it has been over 6 months since Mavryk was born! Can you say crazy? I felt like just yesterday I had just announced I was 12 weeks pregnant! Life has sure changed since that moment last year but I wouldn't have it any other way. He is such a happy baby and smiles every chance he gets! He isn't quite crawling but is trying so hard! It looks like he is doing a superman. Lets just say he is going to take off pretty soon! We are pretty much obsessed with him. He always makes us so happy even when times get really stressful. We go into the doctor today to find out weight and height as well as shots! Yikes! Ill update with his percentiles!

Likes:
- Koda (his puppy)
- Baby food
- Music! (falls asleep to silent night every night.. I think he is going to love Christmas!)
- His binky
- Sleeping
- Bath time
- Grass and dirt
- Chewing on everything.. bring on the teething!
- Smiling all the time
- Putting his toes in his mouth
- His bouncy toy
- Being held by mom and dad
- Pumpkin patches :)

Dislikes: 
- The sun in his face
- Loud noises! (the food processor scared him to death)
- Being in his car seat for a long time
- Being kept up past bedtime (gets so fussy!)
- Breast feeding (on one side.. its a problem! Other than that, loves it!)










Thanks for stopping by our blog! I will start posting more updates of our family!
Also, thank you again for everyone who has prayed for Zack and finding a job! We are so blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives.





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016