Friday, October 31, 2014

Its a.....


Its a boy!!! 
We couldn't be happier :)

I have already started to shop for this little one and its so much fun! I can't wait to see what their personality will be like and how they will look. I got so excited during these ultrasounds because he was such an active little guy. He loved playing with his hands and touching his face! I was able to see his little arms and legs kicking and I can't wait to be able to feel him. He is already so loved!! (I'm kinda obsessed..)






Just a little update for you! 

Baby Size: Avocado.. almost the size of an onion!
How far along: 16 1/2 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity Clothes: I have purchased some maternity pants from J.Crew that I love! They are probably the best pants ever.. so comfortable and don't look maternity at all! Other than that just regular pants and tops using the belly band or bands extender.. (can't button anymore!)
Sleep: Still having weird dreams and having to get up to use the bathroom.. 
Miss Anything: Being able to sleep through the night without waking up! 
Movement: Not yet
Food Cravings: I crave sour candy still (sour skittles, suckers, warheads..) 
Anything making you queasy: Anything with garlic, pizza
Have you started to show: Finally have a small bump! (looks less like I'm just fat :))
Gender: Its a BOY!!! Of course I couldn't wait to find out so we found out this week!
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out: In
Looking forward to: Our 20 week apt to see him and all his movements again! Oh an finally feel him move :)

Even thought I wake up nauseas, can't eat some of my favorite foods, and can't button up my pants, I love being pregnant! This little guy is so worth it and It will be fun watching him grow!!

Xo, Kahana

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016