Thursday, May 29, 2014

Bloggers Closet!

Hello Everyone! 

I am sorry about my long absence... It is the end of the school year, went on a much needed vacation to visit my family in Arizona, and time has been so limited! I sincerely apologize and am coming up with some new things posting very soon!!! I have talked a little about this before but I wanted to introduce it to all of you! You can now shop my closet but clicking the link below! I am going to be listing many new items from brands like ASOS, J.Crew, etc 

Come check it out and all the other amazing bloggers on the site!! 
Shop My Closet

Here are some of my items for sale!
(Comment with your pay pal address and which item  you would like if you interested! Ill send an invoice)
P.S. I have gotten a couple questions regarding other places I sell my clothes! You can also follow my Instagram closet @shopkahanascloset 

J.Crew dress, Size 2, $35 shipped! (worn once for wedding)


Size 7 Windsor heels, $20 shipped


J.Crew button up, size XS, Worn once for pictures


ASOS Midi Skirt, size 4, just a tad bit tight on my waist and I am so sad about it! $45 shipped


ASOS midi skirt, size 4 , $30 shipped



J.Crew Pencil Skirt, size 2, $30 shipped

Have a wonderful Thursday!!

Xo, Kahana

4 comments :

  1. Do you have an IG shop account? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That green dress is adorable, as is the plaid skirt - if only you were my size!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is clever to do!

    xx, Kristy
    www.thesaltymessblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016