Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Harlem Pants






(don't mind the creepy face.. note to self... buy new sunglasses!)

Top: Annie Jean Apparel || Harlem Pants: ToAdorn || Heels: Windsor|| Necklace: J.Crew Factory

Happy Thursday!! I can't apologize for my long leave of absence! Life has a crazy way of catching up with you and keeping you busy! We finally moved into our new home and I am excited to start showing pictures! Our puppy Koda (who is growing like a weed) is in love with the yard! This is probably one of the most comfy outfits I have worn! These harlem pants from ToAdorn are the most versatile and would go with anything from a simple tee and some chucks to heels and a blouse! Head on over to ToAdorn for the latest deals on fashion, jewelry, and decor!! 

P.S. These pants are currently selling now!! Head on over to ToAdorn

Xo, 

Bloopers with Koda!



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016