Monday, March 24, 2014

J.Crew Cravings..

J.crew

Happy Monday everyone! Sorry for my absence again! Its been a crazy week and this week we finally close on our new home! Teaching, packing, moving, signing paperwork, and taking care Koda are on this weeks agenda! However, here are some of my current cravings with J.Crew! I am loving all the bright colors, graphic tees, and floral prints that we are seeing this spring. This look incorporates everything I love! The shirt is even on sale!! Check out these amazing looks :)

Xo,

1 comment :

  1. Agh! J. Crew is flawless! If only I could afford them... :)

    thesarcasticwasian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016