Monday, February 10, 2014

Valentines Date..

Valentines Date

1| 2| 3| 4| 5


I love Valentines! It has always been one of my favorite holidays even when I didn't have a valentine! It is a holiday of love and amazing colors! I loved picking out a look for valentines. I feel that I do this every year! This skirt from TopShop is amazing! As soon as I saw it I feel in love. And this blouse! I love mixing pieces together that wouldn't normally be expected to be paired together. I added in some color with this amazing Marc Jacobs bag and some more print with these fun leopard print booties! I can't wait for Friday and to finally surprise my loving husband with his gifts!!

Xo,

Linked up with:
Mix It Link Up

4 comments :

  1. I love how you matched the vintage/retro skirt and the green modern bag together.
    Would be happy if you comment back on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute the skirt
    love valentin day
    kisses

    www.thechicmode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those leopard booties are GORGEOUS! Loving the handbag too! Thanks for sharing with Mix it Monday! :)
    xo,
    Lauren
    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!! So pretty - those shoes are amazing.

    www.fashionisstastyle1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016