Thursday, February 13, 2014

New Favorites..

I am sorry for the lack of outfit posts! These past couple weeks have just been so hectic. (Add on Parent teacher conferences for the next two days and you have a full 24 hours of working for the next two days!!) I am exhausted.. but during my downtime I had time to do some online shopping ;) Down below are some of my favorites that I found! I love that spring time is coming and adding more color into my closet is a must!! I am also loving neutrals! They feel so clean and fresh for the start of the warmer weather!




You can also shop these favorites in my Currently Loving tab in my blog header!! I always try and update this as I find new wish list items!

Have a wonderful Thursday!

xo,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016