Thursday, January 2, 2014

1st Anniversary!! Xo

1.02.13

Today is so special to me and I can't believe that it has already been a year since Zack and I were married! This year has been one of the best years of my life. I absolutely love being married! There have been so many memories made through out the year. We have had our arguments and challenges but they have come with so much growth. I couldn't have asked for a better man to spend the rest of forever with. He brings me so much strength, comfort, love, patience, and I wouldn't trade anything that has happened this year! I love you honey!! Xo

Here are some pictures of us throughout this amazing year!



 














So happy to be ringing in a wonderful new year with this amazing boy!! Can't wait for many more years of memories





2 comments :

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016