Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Dealz with Groop Dealz!

I know that this post is really late for today, I have been extremely sick with the flu! It has not been a fun week and I look forward to when I no longer have a fever or the worst cough that keeps me and my husband up at night! I think we have slept for a total of maybe 5 hours the past three days. I was finally able to eat a little more than crackers today! (that's big improvement!) My students probably loved me the end of the week to because they just watched movies... Netflix saved me!

Anyways.. even though its late here are my favorite picks on GroopDealz! They have some amazing options right now in all categories! 


When I saw this sweater my jaw dropped! Talk about perfect for holidays and it also looks really comfortable! It is only $29.99 and you can find it here! (Also perfect holiday gift!)


The military style has been really in and this looks like a vest that I have seen at Old Navy that is so cute! This vest is only $15.99 and you can find it here


I love simple earings and these would go with everything! 


Decorations are also a great thing to purchase and GroopDealz has some really cute and great priced! I love decorative pillows and you can never have enough. Purchase them for every season!  


This was the last item that I wanted to share with you! I love a great sweat suit set that is really cute and great to wear at home :) This is one of the most popular items and they brought it back! Take advantage of that here. Its only $29.99!

Have a great weekend!!

Xo, 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016