Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Teal & Polka dots..





Forever 21 blouse (old, loving this) || Nordstrom Rack Vest || J.Crew Pencil Skirt || T.J. Max Boots || T.J. Max tights || Karen Walker inspired sunglasses|| Fossil Watch || J.Crew Factory Necklace

I am so happy it is Wednesday! I have been feeling a little under the weather since yesterday and am looking forward to a much needed weekend break! Teaching sure does take it out of you sometimes! (But I love it!) I love pencil skirts from J.Crew! They always fit so well and are perfect for my work wardrobe! I own many and continue buying them! They have had amazing deals on all of their skirts with the Black Friday and cyber Monday sales. Below are some of my favorite skirts from J.Crew that I am craving!

On another note, has everyone started the Christmas music? I know I have in my classroom! It brings such a happy feeling to my room and I love the feeling of Christmas! This is one of my favorite holidays and it has finally snowed! I am not excited to drive in it... however I love looking out my window to a fresh white blanket of snow! Ill be honest, it could leave when January comes but until then I will love it!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!



Xo, 


5 comments :

  1. Ohh, love that fur vest!

    www.janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vest! I've been wanting a black one and that one is perfect :)

    Katie
    Style Diary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the combo of textures and patterns! And turquoise is my absolute favorite! Popped over from What I Wore Wednesday.
    Amy @ http://www.thegiftedgabber.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016