Saturday, September 7, 2013

Game day..




Top: Scheels (on sale!) || Shorts: American Eagle (old, similar) || Shoes: Chinese Laundry via DSW || Watch: Fossil || Necklace: J.Crew Factory (so many great options here) || Sunglasses: H&M

Yes... I haven't put up a blog post in over a week! I am so sorry for the delay. Life has a funny way of catching up with you! I have been sooo busy with teaching and work that certain things (like my blog) have kinda fallen behind.. but I will get better!

Today's post is my game day attire! Today is the first BYU Homegame! (BYU vs. Texas) My husband has been so excited about this upcoming football season. He loves it! I am excited to go to the games. I am even more excited to dress for them ;).  Finally have my own shirt to wear! I purchased this top as a large. The reason behind it is because it gives me that relaxed feel that I wanted. I don't like tight tee-shirts! Not really my thing. I also like the longer sleeves. This one was purchased at Scheels on sale! 

What is your game day attire?!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Xo, 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016