Monday, September 2, 2013

Current Cravings




1. Top: J.Crew Factory Red sweater || 2. J.Crew downtown field jacket (Factory option here)  || 3. Dooney & Bourke shopping tote bag || 4. Nordstroms: Rebecca Minkoff telescope pant|| 5. Anthropologie: Eclissare wedges ||6. Hunter boots

For this Labor Day Monday I thought I would share some of my current cravings! (Many of these items are on sale!!) I am now starting to focus on the colder weather coming quickly for fall and winter! These are some of my favorite picks so far. I am loving jewel tones, black leather, hunter boots, field jackets and so much more! (plus you can never go wrong with a Dooney bag!) It's going to be a time to layer, layer, layer! All these items would fit in perfectly in my closet. I can see these items becoming a staple in my wardrobe! What are your current favorites?!

Xo, 


{P.S. I have started an Instagram closet and have about 18 items up for sale!! Follow along @shopkahanascloset }

Follow on Bloglovin
Linked up with: 

9 comments :

  1. Putting #1, 2 and 3 on my shopping list NOW! Gorgeous and perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alison!! I have all on my shopping list :) Xo

      Delete
  2. Love your picks! Love a great dooney bag! Always a favorite!

    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Its definitely a current craving!! Thank you Jacqueline!

      Delete
  3. Great picks, love the shoes :)

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com
    *Link up for What I'm Loving Fridays* this Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds, love!

    Thank you for linking up with Style Sessions!

    Lauren xx
    www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016