Monday, July 1, 2013

Pink Lady...









Dress: J. Crew {old, loving this}, Necklace: Gift {Similar here }, Shoes: JMR {Still in store}, Sunglasses: H&M {recent} Purse: Dooney & Bourke {My favorite! Thrifted} Watch: Fossil {old} Bracelet: Thrifted

I cant even express how much I love this color! It seems like I cant get enough of it. This dress is probably one of my favorites. Its such a bright and take charge type of dress. I was also excited to pair it with my favorite new purse that was featured in my last post {here}. I cant get enough of it. One of my favorite purchases as of recently and it doesn't break the bank! 

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend & happy Monday!
P.S. I would love for you all to follow me via Bloglovin! Follow the link here or on my blog!!:)

Xo

{Photos by the amazing Megan Greenhalgh! Blog here}
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8818843/?claim=hex6y2xv2ys">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016