Friday, June 28, 2013

Major find!







Okay... I adore Dooney & Bourke purses! They are my absolute favorite! When I find these older versions of these purses at thrift stores I always consider it a major find. {Especially when they look brand new!} This cream Dooney was my most recent find. My grandma had purchased my sister a similar one at a thrift store for her mission. She had informed me that there was one more there that was in great condition. Naturally I suggested we go look at it! It was only $8 dollars!!! {yes I have been freaking out...} I love a great find and cant wait to style it! Below the purse is a photo of my favorite wallet I got for christmas this past year. It matches the Dooney & Bourke purse last seen here.
What is your favorite major thrift store find?!

Thanks for reading!
Xo




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016