Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Dooney & Bourke...






Shirt: Nordstroms Rack {similar}, Pants: Joe's Jeans {old, similar}, Shoes: Forever 21 {old, Want these!}, Purse: Dooney & Burke {thrifted}, Watch: Fossil, Necklace: Bridesmaids gift

I wanted to show off one of my favorite thrift store finds! This is one of the many Dooney & Burke purses that I have found. They are my favorite purses! This one is one of my go-to's because its so easy to carry and its the perfect size! My shirt & pants are kind of a copy of  The Ivory Lane in a recent post! These are some of my favorite summer pants because they are so light and easy to wear with any color!

Thanks for stopping by! 
Xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016