Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Trend Spin Linkup- Chambray







Shirt: Old Navy {similar}, Pants: Nordstrom Rack {similar} , Shoes: Forever 21 {old, craving these!!!), Watch: Fossil {old}, Bracelet: Whimsy, Sunglasses: H&M

I'm soo late with my post today! Life has a way of getting crazy. However, I'm so excited for this weeks trend spin with chambray! This is one of my favorite shirts to wear and its so versatile. You can knot it like I have done here with pants or even with a dress. (Below is my chambray look with one of my favorite maxi dresses) I decided I wanted to pair it with one of my favorite new pairs of pants! I saw a picture on Pinterest of some that looked similar to these and loved them. I found these at Nordstrom Rack (one of the best places ever!). Cant wait to see everyone's link up with chambray!

Thank you to Walking in Memphis in High Heels, The Fashion Canvas, & The Chiffon Diary for featuring my Floral look on their blogs!! I'm honored and love the link up :) Follow their blogs for more looks on chambray!

I won mini golf! Two holes in one :) My look with chambray & a maxi!

Thanks for stopping by! 




7 comments :

  1. I am in love with you pants!!! Wish we had that store here. I new these and they look great with the chambray!! Thank you so much for linking up!
    walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am obsessed with them! So comfy. If you ever come to Utah you will have to stop by the store!! One of the best places:) thanks for featuring me in floral! Xo

      Delete
  2. Love the pairing on those loose pants with the chambray shirt! You were our featured post from Floral last week. Thanks for linking up to the Chambray Tend Spin!!

    xoxo
    Erin
    The Fashion Canvas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They are my favorite :) thank you for featuring me in floral! Love the link up! Xo

      Delete
  3. I love your pants! They look like they are comfy! So cute! Love this look!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jacqueline! They are so comfy... I cant get enough of them! Thanks for your sweet comment! Xo

      Delete
  4. Love Love Love your pants. They look great with the Chambray shirt.

    http://mylifestyledblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016