Thursday, November 10, 2016

Here comes Santa!





Who doesn't love Santa?! This kid doesn't! (hahah) I had a feeling that Mavryk would loose it as soon as I put him in Santas lap. We spent the five minutes before giving santa high fives and bones.. then it came time for the photos! These photos I will cherish forever though! I will be so excited to one day tell Mavryk how one of his firsts visits with Santa went! I love photos for all the memories it allows us to remember and create!

You can also have your photos taken with santa! If you are local to Salt Lake, this is for you!! On Friday November 11th from 5:30pm to 9:30 pm and Saturday November 12th from 9am-6pm, you can come get your professional photos taken with Santa! These will only be $25 dollars plus you leave  that day with a high resolution CD of your photos so you can print as many as you would like! How awesome is that?! This will be located at American Heritage of South Jordan, 11100 S. Redwood Rd. South Jordan, Utah 84095.

I highly recommend going! These photos are so much better than any we have gotten at the mall! You don't feel rushed and its high quality photos! They will also have over 30 different vendors that are selling amazing items for Christmas gifts! There will even be a kids corner so your children can be entertained and supervised! How amazing is that?? Stress free shopping!


Have a fabulous Thursday! xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016