Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Emma & Kayd


I love finding new children's companies! Emma & Kayd has just opened up this week! I will be the first one to say you NEED to go check it out! With Mavryk still teething (and spilling everything he eats), this bandana bibs are the answer to our problems. Not only are so much cuter than regular bibs, all the patters have me posting all heart eye emojis! They fit extremely well and are unbelievable soft. Mavryk didn't pull on it at all! Its now one of our favorite accessories for such a busy little boy.

For their opening, they are carrying bandana bibs, the cutest teething toys, and swaddling blankets! All items have the cutest prints! You will die! The owners are also the sweetest people you will ever meet. Love truly goes into everything that they do!
















Stop on my my Instagram @kahanaora for a giveaway for two bandana bibs of your choice!!
xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016