Friday, January 29, 2016

Wish List

1| 2| 3
Okay lets just say I am obsessed with all three of these items right now! Madewell has been killing it lately. First off, this dress is amazing! I love how casual it is and comfortable that it looks. And have you seen GiGi Pip hats? Oh my gosh I die every time I look at them! This hat is their Lydia hat. (don't even worry I have already added it on my birthday wish list I sent to Zack!) Anyways I am so excited that it is finally the weekend! Its been long week and I am ready to be home to spend time with Mav and Zack. Plus I finally have a hair appointment! Trying something different this time so I will post some pictures!

Have a fabulous weekend! 

xo



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016