Friday, January 31, 2014

Friday deals with GroopDealz!

Some amazing deals are on GroopDealz today! Valentines is coming up fast, who doesn't love simple jewelry?? They have some great options for the special women in your life! Below are some of my favorite GroopDealz picks! Also don't forget about the European Wax Event going on tomorrow, Saturday February 1st from 9-6! (details below)


I love this dainty heart necklace! This would be so fun to layer and combine with other necklaces. Its also perfect on its own! It would look great on anyone and be the best gift. Find this deal here for only $5!


Ah these bracelets are perfect! I like that they are smaller and easier to layer. I love layering my jewelry. These look just like the pave link bracelets from J.Crew! Find this deal here for only $9! (Beats over 100!)


I have seen a lot of wrap head bands similar to this one coming back in. I love the stripes on this one! These headbands are perfect for any bad hair day and hiding any flaw. Find this deal here for $10! 


Don't get me started on leather jackets! Its so hard to find one that you absolutely love that isn't a fortune! This amazing jacket is selling for only $25 and comes in tan and black! Find this deal here.


By now you all know my love for European Wax Center! They have the most amazing facilities and staff. I wouldn't choose anywhere else to be waxed! Amazing news, European Wax is having their "Brows That Wow" 1st anniversary event this Saturday, February 1st, at their Midvale ,UT location! 
Saturday only you recieve:
A Free Brow Wax
50% off a new service (amazing!!)
Prizes and giveaways
Refreshments

Space is limited
Call for a reservation
801 758 7050
OR
Walk-in
7036 Union Park Ave.
Midvale

Take advantage of this amazing event and bring all your friends!! 

Xo, 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016