Friday, December 27, 2013

Friday Deals with GroopDealz!


I can't believe how fast this week flew by! I am wanting it to just slow down... I am sad that Christmas is over! But now I get to look forward to next years festivities :) It has been so nice just relaxing and being with friends and family. I am sad that my family will be heading back to Arizona tomorrow! However, I am grateful for all the time that was spent together throughout the week celebrating this joyous holiday! 

Today I am bringing you some of my favorites from GroopDealz! If you haven't checked it out today you need to! This heart sweater is perfect for Valentines! (coming soon!!!) Don't slack off and find this amazing deal here for only $19.99!

I am a huge fan of bangles and simple bracelets! These are so fun and perfect for layering! Talk about the perfect arm candy :) Find this deal here for only $2.99! Can't beat that!


For my last item today I had to show you my favorite cardigan on GroopDealz right now! I love the grey stripes and elbow patches. So perfect for layering in these cold winter months!! Find this deal here for only $27.99!!



Now that I have shared my favorite deals from GroopDealz this afternoon, time for you to go and find your own!! They always have amazing jewelry and clothing items. I have even found tons of cute decor items for your home!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Xo,

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016