Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Fall Uniform..







Sweater: Forever 21 (recent) || Top: Nordstroms Rack || Pants: Forever 21 (recent-loving these!) || Booties: Target || Watch: Fossil || Bag: Dooney & Bourke (thrifted) || Sunglasses: Karen Walker inspired via Amazon

Okay.. while we were taking these pictures let me just tell you how annoying the wind was! (plus it was freezing!) Utah weather sure knows how to change in an instant... because today it is snowing! The start of winter now has begun. We seem to always have a shorter fall but I still love it all! Lately, bordeaux is pretty much my fall uniform. I wear this amazing rich color almost every day! (You can probably tell from my Instagram.. :) ) Another great thing about this look is I found this over sized sweater and camo pants from Forever 21! Still in love with my finds and have worn them both multiple times! 

What is your fall uniform?!
Have a fabulous Wednesday and happy hump day!

Xo,

7 comments :

  1. Love you fall uniform! It looks very warm :) I've been living in skinny jeans and heavy sweaters too!

    <3 Vicki
    wildeinthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always perfection, seriously! I'm in love with this. This is pretty much exactly what my fall uniform looks like. Baggy sweaters and leggings is basically what I'm in everyday. ;) SO cute girl.

    Jody
    www.jodybeth.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!! Love the camo with that cardi!
    xo, Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the camo! Such a great fall outfit!

    www.janelleinreallife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you styled the camo pants, perfect for fall! Thanks for sharing with Three-fer Thursday!
    xo Bethany
    www.perfectlycoutured.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016