Monday, October 14, 2013

Utah weather...






Coat: J.Crew Factory || Top: J.Crew Factory (similar) || Pants: Forever 21 (recent) || Shoes: Forever 21 (dreaming about these) || Sunglasses: Karen Walker inspired via Amazon

Okay here is the deal... Utah weather loves to surprise you! One day its 70 degrees and sunny while the next its 40 degrees and raining (almost snowing!). I could swear I saw some snow flurries yesterday but maybe that was just in my mind. In order to deal with this crazy weather I am now prepared to brave the cold with my new J.Crew Factory coat!  Its actually really warm! I love the gold detailing in the zippers and the hunter green color is such a classic. I also love the fact that it isn't bulky and I don't feel like a marshmallow when I wear it! What is your favorite outer wear right now?

Have a wonderful Monday!

Don't forget about the $25 J.Crew Giveaway! (perfect to go towards a jacket, coat, or whatever!) Enter here.

Xo,

Follow on Bloglovin

Photos by Megan Greenhalgh
Linked up with:

2 comments :

  1. Love this jacket! STL is the exact same way with weather! I wish it would just decide! We can go from 80 degrees in the morning to an afternoon in the 40s. I just bought a coat and j.crew factory this weekend!
    xo,
    Jacqueline

    stylininstlouis.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016