Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July!



A.L.C. a l c dress / J.Crew vintage jean jacket / A|X Armani Exchange a x armani exchange / Brahmin zipper bag / Red rhinestone jewelry

Happy 4th of July everyone! Today I decided to post an outfit that I would love to be wearing right now! Since it has been so hot in Utah this past week, dresses have been my go-to's for the moment. They are just so much cooler than a pair of pants! 
Hope everyone is having a happy holiday :)

Remember to follow my blog on Bloglovin through the link here or through the link on my blog :)

Thanks for stopping by! 
Xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016