Monday, June 6, 2016

Diaper Bag Essentials

I am so excited to be teaming up with an amazing group of moms! Today we are showing you what is in our diaper bag must haves. Being a first time mom, I felt like I was moving every time we left the house. We always had so much in the diaper bag! Now that Mavryk is one, I have narrowed it down to the basics of what he needs. It makes it a lot easier when going out because I am able to get ready faster!







Here is my diaper bag essentials

Biggest #1 is our Fawn Design Bag! Its the most amazing diaper bag. You won't ever regret that purchase! 

1. Huggies Diapers: We have always used them and they work for us!
2. Babyganics Sunscreen: Now that its summer, its a must have.
3. Honest Hand Sanitizer Spray: We have had this since Mav was a new born. It       smells the best and lasts a long time
4. Organic Food Puree Pouches
5. Honest Wipes
6. Snack container for Mav
7. Cliff Bar for Mom: I always am needing something to boost my energy when       we are on the go! 
8. Toys 

These are just the basics! Sometimes we add in different items depending on where we are going. He always has his dinosaur blanket attached to him at the hip- oh and don't forget the binks! Follow along with these lovely ladies to see more of what other moms have in their diaper bag essentials! Don't forget to follow along on instagram @kahanaora. We are up in SnowBird this weekend!! It was about time for a vacation! Bring on the sun :)

xx
Madeline at Casey Land
Kahana at A Beautiful Life
Monica it It's All About
Chelsea at Tessa Marie
Lauren at The Andrew Life
Adriana at Nanys2pesos


6 comments :

  1. Love it! I have the Fawn Design bag too, and I seriously can't imagine life without it! I want them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are the best!! I want the grey and the navy! xx

      Delete
  2. I love my Fawn Design bag too! I am also going to have to try that sunscreen. Now that Boston is almost 6 months old he can finally use it just in time for this hot weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITs amazing! I have researched a lot of different sun screens. I wanted a more natural one with less harmful ingredients! This one has been great! xx

      Delete
  3. It's great you always pack sunscreen! Smart mama! I usually bring it if we are going to be outside for a long time, but I just put it on us each morning when we get ready. Do you like the babyganics one? I love that brand, but we use badger all natural sunscreen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I keep laughing reading everyone else's posts, because I clearly have FOMO on what I bring everywhere... I love that you stick to the basics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and all your sweet comments! I appreciate all of them so much! Xo

Blog Design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016